On a beautiful crisp Saturday afternoon, families (and construction workers!) from Parten Ranch came out to watch Santa’s Christmas Parade spread cheer as it made its way through the NabrHood.
Santa and his friend, Cuddle Bear, flew in from the North Pole to say hello to Nabrs, bringing joy to those both young and old! Leo, the pop-up elf, was a crowd favorite as he danced and handed out candy canes followed by Christmas carolers singing holiday favorites.
A big thanks to those who took part in the Christmas Parade including:
- The Driftwood Fire Department with their bright red fire engine and brush truck
- Rick and Glenna Bowman with their "Little Red Corvette"
- The Beckers, Landon, Hope, Brady and Karsen, who loaded up their truck with festive Christmas inflatables including a giant Santa
- The Crowleys, Jared, Chase and Lea, who chauffeured around the Grinch in their decorated golf cart
- DJ Davsley aka "The Grinch" as he jumped and danced around the NabrHood
It was truly a wonderful way to kick off the holiday season! We can’t wait to see everyone in the New Year, until then….
Do Good. Be Happy. And say Hello to your Nabr. 🙂
- Special Appearance by Santa Claus
- Leo the Pop-Up Elf
- Holiday Cheer and FamilyFun
- Thank You:
- Driftwood Fire Department
- Bowman Family
- Becker Family
- Crowley Family
- DJ Davsley