The annual Easter Eggstravaganza was exactly that. Wow! What a beautiful day, the Easter Bunny had over 300 helpers, help him gather up all his eggs. Once all of the hard work of egg hunting was complete, the helpers and their families were treated to train rides, face painting, pictures with the Easter Bunny, egg races, an egg toss, bubbles and as always; a dance party. This time it was an Easter Bunny hop dance party. Thanks to our Nabr, Rene Gonzalez with Juana Taco, who brought out his food truck to feed those that worked up an appetite.
Thanks to the HOA and to everyone who came out. We look forward to seeing you at the Shady Hollow 40th Birthday Bash and BBQ Cook-Off on May 12th.
In the meantime, just remember to....
Do Good. Be Happy. And say Hello to your Nabr. 🙂
- Celebrity appearance by the Easter Bunny
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny
- 3 Different Egg Hunts
- Kiddie Train Rides
- Face Painting
- Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles
- Egg Relay Races
- Egg Toss
- Bunny Hop Dance Party
- The Featured Food Truck was Juana Taco
- The Dessert Truck was Gold Star Kettle Corn
- Thanks to our Business Partners:
- Camp Gladiator
- Jennifer Odom Realty
- Renewal By Andersen Windows
- Manchaca Vet