It was a chilly night at The Shady Holloween Fright Night, but it didn’t prevent more than 200 Halloween characters from coming out to show off their costumes and super powers in the Costume parade.
The most popular attraction, as always was the Haunted Hayride. Thanks to Bob for another great year of pulling the trailer through the haunted area of ghosts, goblins and witches. A special shout out to the Shady Hollow Boy Scouts.
The night was made complete with a some yummy funnel cake, plus Halloween Videos on the Big Screen and a fun and energetic Thriller Dance Party.
Do Good. Be Happy. And say Hello to your Nabr. 🙂
- Great Band Featuring Public Disturbance
- Featured Microbrew was Last Stand Brewery
- The Featured Food Truck was I8Cow
- The Dessert Truck was Good Times Ice Cream
- Thanks to our Business Partners:
- Citywide AC
- Modern Woodmen
- Manchaca Vet
- Jennifer Odom Realty
- Renewal By Andersen Windows