It was a beautiful day to be outside hunting Easter eggs and hanging out with the Nabrs. The Easter Bunny had about 100 helpers, help him gather up all his eggs. Once all of the hard work of egg hunting was complete, the kids exchanged eggs for goodie bags filled with treats and prizes, handed out by Villages resident, Jennifer Odom. Families enjoyed the fun Easter music, a bouncy house, face painting, pictures with the Easter bunny, bubbles, egg races, and then a good old fashioned egg toss. A special thanks to Manchaca Vet for bringing out a special pet, a Baby Lamb named Fergus. So cute.
In the meantime just remember....
Do Good. Be Happy. And say Hello to your Nabr. 🙂
- Celebrity Appearance by the Easter Bunny
- Celebrity Appearance by Fergus the Lamb
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny
- 3 Different Age Group Easter Egg Hunts
- Face Painters
- Bouncy House
- Fun Easter Music
- Easter Egg Races
- Egg Toss Competition
- Bubbles, Bubbles, & Bubbles
- Thanks to our Business Partners: