Over 300 residents gathered at the park to enjoy the picture perfect weather, listen to live music, partake in some delicious food and catch up with their Nabrs. It was a fantastic way to spend a Saturday evening in West Cypress Hills!
The night had something for everyone! For live music fans, Jennifer B & The Groove played crowd favorites and rocked great guitar solos throughout the evening. The kiddos loved playing on the playground, chasing bubbles and taking part in the Frisbee Toss where they won fun prizes. Adults had a great time catching up with their Nabrs over tasty brews courtesy of Family Business Beer Company. Kids and adults alike enjoyed tasty food served up by Redfin Seafood Kitchen and sweet treats by Austin Scoops. Special thanks to Cynthia Roten and EJ Rathburn, both of whom are WCH residents, board members and small business owners – without them the night would not have been possible!
We appreciate everyone who came out to make this event a blast! We look forward to seeing you at future events, until then…..
Do Good. Be Happy. And say Hello to your Nabr. 🙂
- Live Music by Jennifer B & The Groove
- Craft Beer Tasting Featuring: Family Business Beer Company
- Featured Food Truck: RedFin Seafood Kitchen
- Featured Dessert Truck: Austin Scoops
- Frisbee Toss
- Business Partners
- Camp Gladiator: Cynthia Roten - Personal Trainer, Elevate My Fitness LLC
- EJ Rathburn - Edward Jones